A panel of experts coupled with 10Best editors to pick the initial 20 nominees, then the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
The top 10 winners in the category of Best Arkansas Attraction are:
1. Buffalo National River
2. Old Mill at T.R. Pugh Memorial Park in North Little Rock
3. Mount Magazine State Park in Paris
4. Museum of Native American History in Bentonville
5. Garvan Woodland Gardens in Hot Springs
6. Little Rock Central High School in Little Rock
7. Petit Jean State Park in Morrilton
8. Downtown Eureka Springs
9. Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art in Bentonville
10. Blanchard Springs Caverns in Mountain View
Nominees for all categories in the 10Best contest are chosen by a panel of relevant experts that include a combination of editors from USA TODAY, editors from 10Best.com
, relevant expert contributors, and sources for both these media and other Gannett properties. All voting is digital and the 10Best Readers’ Choice Award contest is accessible on the 10Best.com
The 10Best Readers’ Choice Award contest is promoted across USA TODAY Travel Media Group’s digital and mobile products, as well as via social media. Nominees are also announced and/or promoted across relevant USA TODAY departments and through Gannett media outlets.